Ask Us for Recommendations
Columbia County and the Hudson Valley are rich with history and natural beauty. Hiking and biking, swimming, kayaking, skiing, and snow-shoeing are just some of the outdoor activities that are readily available. Our charming towns are host to dozens of one-of-a-kind independently owned businesses, talented artisans and other area attractions that you just won’t find anywhere else. Art is everywhere. There are several live performance art venues, movie theaters, and art galleries.
A summary of popular destinations:
- 1 mile to state hiking trails.
- 10 minutes to downtown Chatham with restaurants, galleries, shops and the historical Crandell movie theater, home of FilmColumbia.
- 15 minutes to PS21: Performance Spaces for the 21st Century.
- 15 minutes to Mac-Haydn Theater, a live theater/playhouse.
- 10 minutes to Steepletop, the Edna St. Vincent Millay House and visitor center.
- 20 minutes to Great Barrington, Massachusetts with shopping, theaters, galleries, and events.
- 30 minutes to Hudson, the antique mecca of Columbia County. Also the Amtrak train station.
- 25 minutes to Catamount Ski Area.